Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Guess what I found.

Hah.
I never thought I'd do/say this, but I am doing so now.

I have found a theme song for Shadow Wings.


Yup.

It's true.

I always thought that I'd have to make up my own music or use film scores and say 'the theme is kind of like this'.
Now, I've found what is probably the closest song ever.
The only way a better one could be found is if someone wrote a song for it.
Which I'm not seeing in the near future.

Yeah.

Anyways!

The song is: 


Radioactive cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix


Everything, from 'waking up in my bones' to 'all systems go' makes me think Shadow Wings, Kallie, Audriana, Raine, Doctor Aceti, Mr. Atkins, etc.

I will get even more in depth into why it makes me think of Shadow Wings later, as right now it just went 

BOOM! 

"Hello, I'm Kallie's new theme song.
Nice to meet you."
In the middle of my studying for a test. . . 
SO!
Adieu until later!

Keep on Writing!

God Bless
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment