Monday, November 18, 2013

Building Printhia

Without much further ado, I give to you:

Merfolk



First off, I have a specific image in my head about what they should look like.
I have tried to draw them.
In fact, I've almost finished what I consider a pretty decent drawing of a male mer. 
I might as well share it. . . 
:) 


The tail probably should be bigger.
You see, the mers are based off of Betta Fish, aka Siamese Fighting Fish

Isn't it pretty?
:)

I'm still working on designing the female Mers, as they are not like what we normally think of mermaids as being like. . .

Oh.
I'm also guilty of looking at pictures on Pinterest and thinking about changing my design even more. . .
This:


Maybe more than Betta Fish kinds of Mers?
Gah!
Bunnehz, let me be!

I do have one character so far who is a Mer.


Meet Shinti, the Water Witch.
Having promised to serve the (insert dark spirits name) in the afterlife, she now wields a vast power that even she doesn't completely understand.
She is Ieoie's Antagonist.

Oh!

Religion.


A bit of Greek/Roman mythology with a bit of spirit worship mixed in.
A long time ago. . .
Oh.
Maybe I should devote a day to telling history. . .

After I finish with the basic creatures/characters of Printhia!

Keep on Writing!

God Bless,
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment