Monday, August 5, 2013

Character Mondays: Brennan

Starting this week, if you have a question for a character to answer please leave it in a comment below with the character's name and I'll have a group session of my characters answering questions once a month. 


Me: I'm sure you have not heard of this character as he does not yet have an important role to play in my current writing in progress, but I've decided to pull him out for a change because he will have a larger role to play in the sequel of my WIP.

Brennan: Do I have to do this?

Me: Why are my characters such rebels?

Brennan: Maybe because the ones you keep on interviewing are from a novel where rebelling is the thing to do.

Me: Good point.

Brennan: Thank you.

Me: I think we should start off with the typical age question. How old are you Brennan?

Brennan: I am 19.

Me: Are you related to anyone in my WIP?

Brennan: That information is classified.

Me: Wait, why is that classified, but not your age?

Brennan: Because anyone can look up how old I am online, but my relations are top secret.

Me: That's. . . Umm. . . Okay. Fine. I'm not sure what to ask now.

Brennan: That's fine with me. I like turtles, and the colors gray and black. Those are other basic first questions, if I remember your past interrogations correctly.

Me: WHY HAVE YOU BEEN GOING THROUGH MY STORY STORAGE?!?!?!

Brennan: It's my specialty.

Me: You are a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment