Monday, August 12, 2013

Character Mondays: Mystery Character is back!

Me: Okay Mystery Character.

Mystery Character: I told you to call my Mysty.

Me: Fine. Mysty. What's your favorite animal?

Mysty: Really? Fine. A crocodile.

Me: Why?

Mysty: Because I decided it to be.

Me: You are very obstinate.

Mysty: Thanks Ms. Obvious.

Me: What do you want to accomplish in time?

Mysty: I want to see a forest that never ends. I want to swim in the middle of the ocean. I want to-

Me: No, not do, accomplish.

Mysty: There's a difference?

Me: Yeah.

Mystsy: *sigh* I'm not sure.

Me: Really? That's a big problem.

Mysty: Why?

Me: Because if you don't have one, then you'll be a shallow character. I can't have that.

Mysty: Um, okay. . .

Me: I'll have to ponder this more later. I have to get back to work.

Mysty: Yay! No more confusing questions and statements!

Me: Only until next time. Mwah ha ha!

Mysty: . . . Kallie was right. You are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment