Monday, July 29, 2013

Character Monday: Kallie and Mystery Character

(Sorry I haven't done these in a while. . .)

Me: Hello Kallie. Who's that with you today?

Kallie: I don't know her name. . .

Mystery character: You can call me Mysty.

Me: Okay Mysty. . . How did you and Kallie meet?

Mysty: Well, we were at-

Kallie: We can't say. You should know better than that, if we told you we'd be giving away a bit of the story! Where's the fun in that?

Mysty: That would be kind of fun though. . .

Kallie: Would not.

Mysty: People would be mad and upset at us. They might even throw rotten vegetation at us!

Kallie: I knew you where weird.

Me: *chokes* So, um, how old are you Mysty?

Mysty: I'm 22 years old and proud of it.

Me: Why are you proud of being 22?

Mysty: Because I am. Is there a problem with being proud of how old you are?

Me: . . .

Mysty: I didn't think so.

Me: . . . I'm not sure if I've asked Kallie how old she is. . . just for the record, how old are you Kallie?

Kallie: I'm 17, almost 18. Can we be done now?

Me: Okay okay. Fine. But I have tons more to ask you and at least one other person who isn't a mystery character. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment