Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Step of Faith: Conflicsion Finds Conclusion

This is one of those ideas that I didn't care for at first, but have never let go.
Plus I don't like the title, but go figure.

Idea: Conflicsion Finds Conclusion



This is one of those ideas, that came from a picture, and a character jumped out and didn't let me go.
Those are so annoying. . .
But I really do like this character.
I didn't name him until recently, but his desperation and constant searching just haunted me.
His world breathed darkness, evil, and a thirst for something more, and I had nothing else to go off of.
If anything, it reminded me of how I felt after I read Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and the Scarlet Letter. . .
Maybe that's why I ended up giving him the background that I did.
Anyways, here we go.

.

Emlyn was born an outcast.
The oldest son of the local witch, Eithne Byrne, he was immediately labeled an outcast.
His life looked dark, and his mother was pushing him to join her in her practices.
Then, like a ray of possible light, a strange family came to town.
Their daughter, Anya, immediately became something that resembled everything that he could never be.
Good.
Whole.
Free.
As time runs out for him to decide, he reaches out, hoping that he will make it out whole by daybreak.

Yeah. . .
Still lots of work, but it won't let me be.
Questions? Advice? Ideas? Anything is welcome. :)

Keep on Writing!

God Bless,
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment