Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Writing Wednesday: Pinspiration

This week's Theme: A Life Long Obsession

^=^

Diamond coronet late 19th century

Every girl has dreamed of being royalty, including yours truly.

^=^

circlet

This age old passion has crossed over into the genres that I love to read and write

^=^


And what I dream of doing with my hair

^=^

crown

I'm fascinated with all designs

^=^

Diamond tiara circa 1900.

As long as they seem more practical, that is.

^=^

An-Tir Coronation, WasteKeep July 2008 1390 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Never too big

^=^

Antique Silver Clear Rhinestone Flower Rose Tiara Headpiece - Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast for some reason. :)

And always just right for the proper events

^=^

Keep on Writing!
God Bless,
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment