Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Plain Kate, Bonny Kate, even Cursed Kate, but never as Katharine.

Oh the bliss of reading Shakespeare. The beauty, the poetry, the laughter and tears! Oh my, I've given myself away. I have been reading (yes, even watching!) Shakespeare's plays lately, and have soundly fallen in love with Shakespeare's wit! I must confess I've only read and watched the Taming of the Shrew (of which I laughed so hard over), but I cannot wait to read/watch more! I'm uncertain which one I'll choose as of yet, but I think my mom might have an idea. . .  :) It seems highly likely it might be Romeo and Juliet. My family is reading Shakespeare as well, and I think my mom is having us read through Shakespeare's more popular plays.

I haven't written nearly as much as I'd want to. I'm applying to different colleges, searching for scholarships, and cleaning/doing school. My days are becoming a mix of chaos and order. It's confusing.

SDG

P.S. In a fit of inspiration last week I completely wrote an outline to a Goose Girl inspired tale in my story world of Printhia. . . I'm calling it Beneath the Dragon's Gate, and hopefully I can give more details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment