Sunday, April 19, 2015

Long time. . . Soon to be returned

So College took over my life for a while. . .
Even though I decided to go easier on the credits I'm taking, the classes I chose are. . .
Hard.
Systematic Theology.
Ethics.
Hermeneutics.
MATH.
Don't get me started on math.

BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN FORGETTING THE BLOG.
Or, eh-heh, not intentionally.

I will be back in May! 
I promise!

May is my 'almost done with Semester' month.
Only one week left one May hits. . .

Which brings me to my Summer blogging/writing:

/~/

I have decided to try my hand at writing a short story/novella.

On the Frog Prince story.

Princess and the Frog

I didn't think much of it, and I have failed to start multiple times over the past few years.
Until I just wrote the way I usually verbally tell stories, and this mid-teen boy with a stupidity streak just went kur-plump right onto my page and I'm having so much fun with him!

So my goal with that story is to finish it over the summer, edit it, and hopefully do something with it.

/~/

For Blogging, I want to start writing articles on world building.

World building is my specialty.
I've spent many years of my life just creating story worlds, not necessarily stories.
In fact, it has come to the point where I'm scarred to start building the world for the story because I tend to end up not writing the story, but with a huge world instead that drowns out the story. . .

Enough with the long-ish sentences.

There's much to do.

Stories to live.
Math to conquer.

Keep on Writing!

God Bless
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment