Saturday, December 13, 2014

Update: I Do So Dare

So I crashed. . .

And burned.

And I didn't finish. 

BUT.

I wrote 7,471 that I wouldn't otherwise have written.
Written mostly over the first two weekends.
And little spurts here and there.

I wish ever so much that I could have done better, but when you have a 12 page paper to write for an Argumentation class, as well as analysis papers to write on C. S. Lewis' writings, and-
Okay.
I'm not going to complain about the reasons that I didn't write as much as I wanted to.

Either way.
I have over 18,000 words now on my Shadow Wings rewrite!
74 pages, five and a bit chapters out of the twelve chapters so far planned.
I'm super hyped.

Except I lost my outline while packing everything up for Christmas break. . .

So.

Ever heard of a Fifty Page Edit?

Yup.

That's my goal by Christmas. 

:)

Keep on Writing!

God Bless
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment