Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Writing Wednesday: Pinspiration

This Week's Theme: Books I Read as a Child
{>|<}
As a Child, I was a bookworm (still am. . .)
{>|<}
The Bobsey Twins at the Seashore by Laura Lee Hope,http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000J3MKJM/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_bojltb1RACFNVWPK
I started off with the Bobsey Twins
{>|<}
The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
Then I read the Boxcar Children
{>|<}
The Narnia series by C. S. Lewis. Rocked my world.
Then I was given the Chronicles of Narnia to read (and I devoured them 7 times plus)
{>|<}
'The Hobbit', one of the very first fantasy book I ever read...
My mom read the Hobbit to me and my siblings
{>|<}
Viking Quest Series by Lois Walfrid Johnson
I also was able to read the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson
{>|<}
The Princess and the Goblin
But the one that finally entrenched my love for fantasy and fairy tales was when I found The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
{>|<}

Those are only the ones from when I was about 8-9 until I was about 12.
Then I discovered the wonderful place known as a library.
I'll do a Pinspiration for that time after later!

Keep on Writing!

God Bless
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment