Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello Again!

After a long absence, I'm back!

I'm not sure how often I will be, sadly.
School has started again, and my schedule is pretty full.
On top of my usual classes, I'm starting Piano, and possibly a new job.

But, I have found time to write.

As in, write write.
Fiction write.
Edit write.
Outline write.
WRITE!

Between the last 8-9 days, I've written about a thousand words.
I haven't done that much writing while at college before.
I don't think I'll be able to keep it up all semester long, but it has been very enjoyable.

Edit Update:
I have changed the beginning chapter of Shadow Wings from one page of character introduction, to about three and a half to four pages.
I'm very ecstatic about this, as I was very hesitant about how to go about changing it, and over all I'm liking the edits.
Of course they are not perfect, but they are much better.

Outline Update:
Confession: I haven't gotten much farther with Gypsy Gift than when I'd left it about two-three weeks ago.
Another Confession: I have completely, since last working on the outline, changed how I want the two MC's to end up.
Originally, they were love interests, etc.
Now. . . 
Let's just say that I've really made their relationship complicated. 
But I have done a decent amount of world building and minor character building over the last few weeks.
I might even share some of the maps that I've drawn for them, though I need to redraw the first one.
In fact, I'm quite liking some of the latest ones that I've drawn.

So that's what's been happening in my absence.
Hopefully I'll be able to start picking up on some of my old post series' again, or make some new ones.

Keep on Writing!
God Bless,
SDG
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment