Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Drabble: Snow

This dabble was started when I looked outside at the deep snow, and thought of the words 'sharply soothing'. At first that didn't make sense to me, until I made a sentence with it. Now I love this description, and I hope to use it in one of my stories one day! Here's my dabble:


I tripped and fell hard, my hands falling down through the deep snow and my face planting deep in it. The snow felt sharply soothing against my hot, sweaty, tear stained face. That felt so much better than the shame I was running from that I staid there, reveling in the cool solitude I had found.

  Final word count: 56

P.S. I have been very busy with preparing to go to college, so the 'Character Mondays' will not always be on Mondays now. Well, at least not until I get more into a schedule. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment