Friday, March 15, 2013

FINALLY

Yes, I FINALLY have a name for the organization that is the bane of all Zoics. The Zoic Betterment Program, ZBP for short. I cannot tell you how excited I am at finally finding/choosing the name for that organization. Hopefully, I can now get over some big road blocks now and get more done.

OH! I also found one of my stumbling blocks that I didn't even know I had until after some digging. I didn't have a proper villain for this story. Oh, I had a villain for the second or so book (Derek. . . I paid too much attention to you. . . -_-), I just didn't have one to defeat for THIS book I'm working on. Now I do. Meet the head scientist of the ZBP, Dr. Connie Aceti!


I am so happy that I finally have a good villain to use for THIS book! No offense, of course, to Derek. He's becoming quite. . . Freaky in my mind; Dr. A also is coming together very fast, and even a better then Derek did. . . Anyways, that's my update! Hopefully I can put up a new and improved synopsis by tomorrow night.

Sola Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment